Asian-Style Empowdered Chickpeas & Broccoli
• 1/3 cup almond butter
• 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
• 2 Tbsp lime juice
• 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
• 3/4 tsp sriracha sauce
• 1/2 tsp mirin
• 1/2 tsp maple syrup
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 2 tsp ginger, grated
• 2 Tbsp water to begin with (add more as needed to achieve desired consistency)
• 1 15oz can garbanzo beans, drained & rinsed
• 1 cup (or more) lightly steamed/roasted broccoli florets
• 1 Tbsp LYNQ Empowdered
- Add almond butter, soy sauce, lime juice, sriracha sauce, mirin, maple syrup, garlic, ginger, water, and LYNQ Empowdered to a skillet (Quantities specified in Ingredients list).
- Place skillet over stove and stir until mixture is smooth and ingredients are well-incorporated (add more water as needed).
- Stir in garbanzo beans until well-coated by mixture.
- Stir in broccoli until well-coated by mixture.
- Serve warm.