Brainiac Berry Energy Balls
Ingredients:• 1 cup pitted medjool dates• 4 medium strawberries, sliced• 3/4 cup slivered almonds• 1/2 cup rolled oats, dry• 1/2 cup shredded coconut flakes• 1 Tbsp LYNQ Brainiac
- Combine all ingredients, except the coconut flakes, in a food processor.
- Process until almonds are broken up into tiny pieces (not fully ground) and the ingredients form a paste-like consistency.
- Form into 13-14 ping pong sized balls and let rest in the fridge for about an hour*.
- Roll the chilled balls in the coconut flakes.
- Store in fridge for up to a week or layer them on parchment paper in a container and freeze them.