Empowdered Banana Peanut Butter Muffins
- 1 Tbsp LYNQ Empowdered Nonflavored Superfood Powder (lynqlife.com)
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats• 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice
- 3/4 cup mashed ripe banana (~ 1 banana)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup brown sugar vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine first 8 ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the following 6 ingredients. Then stir, wet ingredients into dry ingredients until mixture is moistened. After, fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease muffin pan or use muffin liners and fill each until 3/4 full with mixture. Mix together brown sugar and chocolate chip topping ingredient mixture and sprinkle over each muffin. Bake muffins at 350 degrees for about 10-13 minutes (can use toothpick to test if muffin is cooked through).
- Turn off oven, remove muffins, and cool before serving. Enjoy!