Empowdered Easter Chocolate
- Chocolate Bars (quantity depends on number of molds)
- Colorful chocolate pellets
- Small paintbrush
- 1-2 Tbsp LYNQ Empowdered
To makeshift double-boil: Bring a medium pot of water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add chopped chocolate pieces into a glass bowl and stabilize over pot with boiling water. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
To microwave: microwave chocolate in microwave-safe bowls at short intervals and stir frequently until melted.
• Mix in 1-2 Tbsp LYNQ Empowdered to melted chocolate.
• Once chocolate cools so that it is no longer hot-to-the-touch, decorate molds with colorful choloates using paintbrushes or toothpicks.
• Pour milk chocolate into molds.
• Allow chocolates to harden before popping out of molds either in or out of refrigerator. Refrigerate to store.