Empowdered Edamame Salad
- 1 Tbsp LYNQ Empowdered Nonflavored Superfood Powder (lynqlife.com)
- 3 cups frozen edamame beans
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, diced
- 1 cup canned corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1.5 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- Boil edamame beans just until bright green (~ 3 minutes). Drain & rinse with cold water. Place beans in serving bowl.
- In skillet greased with vegetable oil, sauté corn just until lightly browned (~ 5 minutes). Add corn to edamame along with water chestnuts, bell pepper, green onions, & cilantro.
- In another bowl, mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, honey, and garlic. Pour dressing over salad & enjoy!