Empowdered Italian Meatballs
- ¼ cup of fresh parsley thinly chopped
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 minced garlic clove
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb lean ground turkey or beef
- ¼ cup LYNQ Empowdered
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp Mrs. Dash or Italian Seasoning
- Light olive oil for pan
- Mix all dry ingredients in bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix wet ingredients.
- In large bowl, slowly add wet to the dry ingredients and mix both together.
- Heat pan with olive oil.
- Form into balls and fry meatballs in pan until cooked through, and brown on all sides.
- Remove from pan, place on paper towel to drain.
Enjoy as they are, or add to your favourite tomato sauce!