Empowdered Lemon Ricotta Cookies
Ingredients (Makes ~36 cookies
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 stick butter, unsalted & softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 15oz container ricotta
- Juice of 1 lemon (~3 Tbsp)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp LYNQ Empowdered
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Combine flour, salt, & baking powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat together butter & sugar until airy & light.
- Beat in eggs, one-by-one.
- Mix in ricotta & lemon juice & zest.
- Mix in bowl of flour, salt, & baking powder.
- Spoon cookie mixture on trays lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for ~15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cookies cool for ~20 minutes.