Empowdered Mini Quiches
Ingredients (Makes ~ 6-8 quiches):
- 1 Tbsp LYNQ Empowdered Nonflavored Superfood Powder (lynqlife.com)
- 4 pie crusts, thawed (homemade/2 packs store-bought)
- 3 cups spinach, wilted & chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 4 eggs
- Grated/shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Thaw pie crust at room temperature for ~ 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease muffin tin cups.
- Open and unfold one pie crust and press out any fold lines. Cut rounds for muffin bases (2.5 inch floured biscuit cutter is helpful). Repeat with remaining pie crusts.
- In prepared mini muffin tin cups, press 1 round of pie crust into base and sides of cup.
- Combine & whisk remaining ingredients, pour into pie crust-lined muffin tins ~ 3/4 way full, and bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.