Empowdered Nut Butter Granola Bars
Ingredients (Makes ~ 10 bars):
- 1 Tbsp LYNQ Empowdered Nonflavored Superfood Powder (lynqlife.com)
- 1 cup dates
- 1.5 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup roasted almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup creamy unsalted peanut butter (or almond butter)
- Dried apricot, chopped
- Process dates in food processor (~ 1 minute) until dough-like consistency acheived.
- Mix oats, date mixture, and almonds in bowl and set aside.
- In saucepan over low heat, warm and stir maple syrup and peanut butter. Then, combine with oat mixture until all ingredients well-incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to 8x8-inch baking dish/pan lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten mixture (Water glass can be a helpful tool to help flatten mixture).
- Cover pan with parchment paper or plastic wrap before placing bars in fridge for 15 - 20 minutes
- Remove bars from pan and chop evenly into 10 bars and enjoy! Can be stored in fridge for a few days.