Empowdered Pumpkin Banana Bread
- ½ cup 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temp
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2 very ripe bananas peeled and mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ cup blend of walnuts and pecans chopped
- 3 tablespoons LYNQ Empowdered
- pumpkin seeds if desired
- mini chocolate chips if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease your loaf pan, line with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix butter and sugar with hand beater until well combined. Add the eggs and mix well, Add the pumpkin puree, mashed bananas and vanilla extract and mix well at medium speed. In a separate medium sized mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and the ground cloves and LYNQ Empowdered. Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients over low speed until well combined. Add in the walnut/pecans if using and mix well.
- Pour the mixture evenly into your prepared loaf pan and, if desired, sprinkle on some pumpkin seeds or mini chocolate chips over the top. Bake for about 60 to 75 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for about 10 to 15 minutes before removing from loaf pan and slicing.