Fluffy Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes
- 2 Tbsp LYNQ Invincible Chocolate Superfood Powder (Available on lynqlife.com)
- 1 sweet potato
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice (add more if needed)
- 2 tsp maple syrup + more for topping
- 1 tsp canola oil + more for spraying pan
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- In a bowl, mash baked sweet potato and add milk, maple syrup, and canola oil. Whisk.
- Add flour, baking powder, & LYNQ Invincible Chocolate Superfood Powder to mixture. Add more milk if needed. Whisk until incorporated and fold in chocolate chips (optional). Let batter sit for a few minutes.
- Spray pan or griddle with oil. Heat up to medium to low heat. Add small ladle of pancake batter and cook until middle becomes bubbly and corners set, then flip with spatula. Cook until done. Repeat for all pancakes.
- Top pancakes with maple syrup if desired.