Genius Strawberry Oat Bars
- 1 Tbsp LYNQ Genius Berry Superfood Powder (Available on lynqlife.com)
- 2 sticks salted butter, softened & cut into pieces
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1.5 cup oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-2 cups strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss carrots with 2 Tbsp olive oil, salt, & pepper and place on pan lined with baking sheet. Nestle orange half into center of baking sheet (cut-side down).
- Roast until carrots are golden brown and tender (~ 25-30 minutes). Then, transfer to platter.
- Squeeze juice of orange half into bowl (~2 Tbsp), whisk with lemon juice, honey, remaining Tbsp olive oil, salt, & pepper. Spoon dressing over carrots and top with sesame seeds.