- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 cups coconut milk (canned)
- 1/2 cup Manuka honey
- 1 tsp maple sugar
- 2oz espresso (optional)
- Cinnamon stick
- 4 Tbsp LYNQ Invincible
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter (optional)
- Combine almond and coconut milk, honey, sugar, espresso and cinnamon stick. Stir over low heat, bring to boil. Stir in LYNQ Invincible, until it dissolves (a minute or so).
- Dissolve 7 gelatin sheets in bowl of water (can be substituted with 6 tsp nonflavored gelatin or 6 tsp ground chia seeds). Squeeze the gelatin sheets to drain out the water. Stir gelatin sheets into the warm milk until dissolved.
- Ladle into serving bowls. Refrigerate overnight. Before serving, top with banana slices, chocolate shavings, drizzle with maple syrup or honey.