- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 Tbsp LYNQ Invincible
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 large eggs (room temp)
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking pan with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat.
- In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients - flour, baking powder, salt, LYNQ and 1 tsp cinnamon; set aside.
- In a mixer, cream together butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Next add vanilla extract and eggs one at a time, mixing after each. Scrape down sides of the bowl as necessary.
- With mixer on low-speed, gradually add the bowl of dry ingredients and mix until incorporated, do not over-mix.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in freezer for 15 minutes to chill.
- To make the cinnamon sugar, mix sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Measure about 1½ tablespoons of dough, roll into a ball and then roll in cinnamon sugar and place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Cookies will look puffy when they are done, remove from oven and let cool slightly on baking sheet then move to cookie sheet to cool completely. Cookies will flatten a little as they cool.